- Blue Care on Demand: Beginning January 1, 2017, State Health Plan primary members can consult licensed health care professionals 24/7/365 through the convenience of video visits.
Blue CareOnDemand is a great solution when:
You need to see a doctor but can’t fit it into your schedule
Your doctor’s office is closed
You, or your child, feel too sick to leave the house
You are traveling
Licensed health care professionals can treat many of the most common health conditions through video visits, including cold and flu symptoms, allergies, bronchitis and other respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, skin irritations, sinus problems, migraines, and more!
There are two easy ways to access Blue CareOnDemand:
1. Visit www.BlueCareOnDemandSC.com or
2. Download the Blue CareOnDemand mobile app for your apple or android device.
Beginning January 1, 2017, you will need to register and create a patient profile on your first visit to the mobile app or website.
- Retirement: All active employees are encouraged to review their retirement statements on an annual basis. Members may view or print a member statement by logging into Member Access at https://online.retirement.sc.gov/MemberAccess/welcome and selecting Statement.
- Supplemental Retirement Savings: It is recommended that all employees participate with some form of supplemental retirement savings account. There are a wide variety of options for employees offered through outside vendors and/or the SC Deferred Compensation Program. Plans include 401k, 457 and 403b accounts. Roth options are also available. In addition to providing supplemental retirement savings, certain state plans offer the options of low interest loans from your personal account which is paid back through a payroll deduction program. Why not pay yourself back with interest instead of the bank?